Friday 2 September 2016

Week 35 - Something beginning with F or Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


We are UBER excited today because...it's
Expires midnight Friday 2/9/16 EST

-----0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0-----

So Kids are back in school and that can only mean one thing! More time to craft - yay! Anyways, we are in week 2 of our current challenge...
ANYTHING GOES
You can enter this current challenge HERE
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 9th September to enter this challenge. We only have a few little rules to follow and they are over there in the side bar ----> You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.Our winners of our Weeks 32/33 Anything Goes Challenge and our Feather in my Cap winners for using PD Images (more details at the top in the tabs section) will be at the end of this post.

Now lets see what fabulous inspiration the Design team have for you - they had to use something beginning with F...
Alysha -   This week I have created a lovely simple card using the Lavender Tea CD, come and jion us I look forward to seeing your creations, hugs Aly xx


Helen - Anyone for chocolate? Of course, its always time for chocolate in my book and Winnie seems to agree with me, she's just about to tuck in to a great big bar.  I've chosen to use Mmmmm Chocolate from the Sugar Sprinkles collection.  I coloured her with Copics and used some embellies from the collection including the chocolate bar which I also put into My Craft Artist to mak a chocolatey backing paper.
Lisa - I'm getting ahead with my Chrimbo cards for this year and I have used the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download Collection. I faded 2 of the mistletoe digis to pale grey, placed them in opposite corners and merged with the the sentiment, before printing onto white linen card. This has been mat and layered with Kraft card and papers also from the download. Some twine, pearls and a little pine cone to decorate.
Carol - Love love love the gorgeous floral papers from the Winnie Wonderland Paper Heaven 6 download. Here I've teamed them with one of my favourite Polkadoodles fairies - Serenity Princess. Adding a background layer created using an around the page punch, a triple bow and a white rose. So quick and easy!
Pauline - I have used a super image from the the Work and Play 12 collection called 'Fast Food' along with some of the matching papers and a sentiment - I just love the sentiment!  I printed him three times so that I could add some decoupage layers and also printed the fries and drink from the embellies section.
Ruth: I've coloured the cute Footballer digi with Promarkers and then made a background of football pitches with some green card.  The digis are so versatile and can be enlarged without image quality loss!
Karon - I have a gift that I made for my daughter Shannon, who is leaving this weekend for college. I loved using the Lemonade Fizz Collection to make this 12" by 12" canvas.  Everything is off the collection, the quote I found on the internet. I added some dimension to the flowers and the butterfly, by adding layers and some beads...
Wow - fabulous and inspiring inspiration by the team this week.

Now onto our Winner, Top 3 and Feathers in your Cap winners, for Anything Goes Week 32/33
Our winner (chosen by Random Org) is ....
#9 - Wendy
Please email us HERE quoting PD35001Wk32 ...You have won $10 worth of downloads from the Digi Store...
Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Our Top 3 4 and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team are....
#16 - Sharon Gurnhill#41 - Jana K,  # 60 - Vannessa,  #83 - Ane Lene


and finally, our Top 3 Feather in My Cap winners are...
#30 - Karen K#34 - Megan#47 - CarolG NZ
Well done everyone, don't forget to pick up the badges for your blogs :-)
Thanks to everyone that takes part in our challenges, we love coming to visit and seeing your fabulous inspiration. Now back over to you and our current challenge
ANYTHING GOES....You can enter 
Have a fabulous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!