Friday 13 February 2015

Week 7 - All things Kraft - Polkadoodles Challenge

Hello out there!  Wow - what a week this has been.

It's the start of a new challenge this week, but before we get to that,
we have a few new teamies to introduce!

Please welcome

They have fabulous inspiration for you and wonderful blogs.  Click on their name and go take a peek!

Catch Nikky on Create and Craft this Friday 13th February, 8am!!

Your chance to check out the fabulous new releases.

Octavia Moonfly
** Octavia Moonfly Digital CD Crafting Collection

Work & Play 9 - Love and Kisses
** Work & Play 2XL Collection 9 - Love & Kisses BONUS EDITION

Work and Play 8 - Music
** Work & Play Collection 8 - BONUS EDITION

Now onto our new challenge this week

All things Kraft
s
o include Kraft somewhere in your creation.

You have until Noon GMT, Friday 27th February to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges
The rules are over there in the side bar ----->

The Winner of this challenge will receive a £10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles
Digi Download store to spend on whatever you like!! Whoop Whoop!
And our Top 3 favourites will all win a £2 voucher to spend on digis in the store too - even better!

Now let's hand it over to the Design Team to show you their inspiration for you this week.

Scatty Jan - E is for Etty and I just adore her - She is part of the Winston collection and also available as a download. I have used one of the pre-coloured images but Etty is also available as a digi, how cute is she. The E box is made using paper from the  Kraft paper section on the CD , and all the embellies, flowers etc that I have used can be found in the collection.


Agnieszka - for my Kraft card I have used the lovely Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses - Full Download Bundle.  I have used one of the pre-coloured images, it is also available as a digi Bride & Groom.  I also added pink flowery paper and sentiments "Just Married".


Dawn - For my All Things Kraft I have used various elements from the Work & Play 9 CD Love & Kisses. I chose to use one of the templates included in the CD & cut out by hand the stepper card, I then covered it with papers, and coloured an image with Prisma pencils onto Kraft card. The word bliss was made by printing out the scrabble letters, again onto Kraft card. All of these are found on the CD. I added a Magnolia flower flourish die & Christmas lace die & all ribbon, flowers & dew drops are from stash.



Asha - I'll be honest, this week's challenge crept up on me. If it's not a challenge, it's somebody's birthday. A card is never at hand when I need it. Not anymore. Enter - DESIGN SHEET. This krafty creation is made entirely from bits and pieces from a design sheet from the Winston Deluxe Papercrafting CD. There are several designs to choose from. I just added twine from my stash, some foam tape to give the little guy some dimension and my card is done  - all in under an hour! Fabulous!

Cheremane - I adore Kraft card so love this theme and just had to use the fabulous Winston Deluxe Cd I couldn't resist choosing the cutest Etty Bear New Dress Image which you can also get on a Digi Download. The papers, flowers, butterflies,bow and sentiment are all from the Winston Cd and teamed up with some pearls, lace, glossy accents and a spellbinders grand circles die and of course Kraft card. Pop on over to the Polkadoodles Shop as there are heaps of goodies for all your crafting needs.


Melanie - I use a lot of kraft card so decided to challenge myself to do something a little different with it than my usual style. This card is about as fussy as I get! I love the colours - pink and kraft go so well together. Of course I just had to use the Winston Deluxe papercrafting CD, as it contains so many truly gorgeous kraft papers. I distressed some polka dot kraft paper then layered a girly pink floral paper over the top to off-set the sepia-toned Etty image - this one was taken from a design sheet on the CD, but it's also available as a digistamp! A birthday tag and ephemera, lilac organza, lace ribbon, kraft tag, stick pins and pastel flowers finished the look.


Karon - I have played with the new cut files that are now available at Polkadoodles as of this week. They are fabulous and I couldn't resist making some teeny flowers.  I used a Kraft card base and then a craft coloured paper from the In the Garden section off of the Studio 12 - Picknix 1 Collection.  The sentiment is from the Cherryblossom Lane CD Collection.


Cutting File Ivy 2.  I used the wonderful Princess/Bride Carriage Digi and I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Markers and Colored Pencils.  The background  papers come from the Work & Play 9 Love & Kisses - Full Download Bundle .  The base of the card is Kraft paper, and the Ivy Cuts are from Kraft cardstock also.  I added some pink gems to her hair and on the vines and finished it off with some pretty pink bows.


Anna Today, my card is a compilation of craft paper and very light heather colored one from the Winston Deluxe papercrafting CD . The paper was torn into uneven stripes glued one on top of another and separated in certain spots with lace or ribbon. Besides that, I arranged a bouquet of beautiful flowers, to which I added colorful wire, dried leaves, a little clothes pin, and a cord arranged in a specific, and characteristic for me, manner. I inked everything with brown. The card was made for a Name Day. More details can be found on my blog.







Once again, the Design Team out did themselves - fabulous!
Please do not forget there is a maximum of 2 entries per person.
Winners of our Flower Power challenge will be announced next Friday 20th Feb.
Have a wonderful week everyone.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!